Thursday, August 10, 2006

Jolie, Spears, Stone, Electra, Madonna etc.........
love to have men kiss their feet.

We don't have to feel weird anymore. Lots and lots of celebrities have admitted to having men kiss their feet. Short snippets pop up in the media here and there', but nobody sees them all together. Here's some I came across:

Britney Spears

Russell Gilbert show:
Q: "What is your Favorite seduction?"
A: "for a guy to kiss my feet..."
(Don't believe me? Watch her say it:)
http://www.giantessphotographer.com/goodies/Kiss_Britney_Spears_Feet.mpg



Jenny McCarthy:
"My boyfriend's a real foot man... he loves to look at mine. I walk around without a top on and he's looking at my $3 pedicure. Sometimes there's toe-sucking, it just depends what kind of mood we're in." from TV Guide Online, Fall '99


Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thorton in the July 5, 2001 "Rolling Stone"
Thornton kisses her foot.
"I have a foot thing," she says.
"We have a whole foot thing," he says.


Sharon Stone:
"Some men know how to remind women that we are the fairer sex. They know how to rub a gal's pretty feet" Sharon Stone-Esquire Magazine


[Madonna quote when questioned about the toe sucking back cover of Erotica]
Madonna: "Sure I like to suck toes, but prefer to have my toes sucked...(gigle)"


Elisabeth Rohm, in the June issue of "GQ, " pg. 222
"Now I can tell you something dirty.
I like men who have a foot fetish.
I absolutely think it's the most charming thing.
It's just so romantic."


AOL Live Chat: "What is your idea of a fun date?"
Carmen Electra: "Shrimping. It's another word for toe sucking."


More to follow soon.


6 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi Happy SubHub,

I enjoy reading your posts! It's great to know that there are so many strong famous women who love having their feet/toes licked.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger oldbear said...

H HSH, a total non sequiter, Look into Tantra as a means to change your life and sex so you can submit and adore and worship her but still provide the staying power she needs for good coitus.

HTH Oldbear.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

Great idea old bear, BTW i just love that photo HSH.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Owen said...

Foot worship is a wonderful thing!

 
At 1:42 AM, Anonymous dating website said...

we love your blog postings, so well add your rss or news feed for them, Thanks and please post us and leave a comment back and well link to you. Thanks Jen dating website.

 
At 4:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure foot worship is something most men get turned on by when my wife gets home from work each day she sits down and i remove her boots or shoes and then massage kiss and lick her feet she loves it and it quite often leads to great sex!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home